Cut deeper and explore the anatomy of a chosen invertebrate or vertebrate. Students will get to the opportunity to learn more about local species through dissection. Species options for dissection include fish, squid, skate, or dogfish. Additional costs may apply depending on the organism selected and number needed.
- Gain first-hand dissection experience
- Explore marine organism anatomy
- Identify external and internal structures
- Strengthen observation skills
- Practice recording and sketching scientifically